Friday, September 5, 2008

About Me

A bloggy friend sent this to me.

Have you ever…

gone on a blind date? I have... and it actually lasted some time.
skipped school? most of my senior year and any 8am class in college
watched someone die? luckily, no
been to Canada? Just over the border a few times, Windsor, ThunderBay, Sault Ste. Marie
been to Mexico? got married there. Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Tijuana
been to Florida? Orlando, Tampa and St. Petersburg
been on a plane? That's how I got to Florida and other places
been lost? only for a moment
been on the opposite side of the country? Does Austin TX count?
swam in the ocean? not a fan, but I have.
had your booze taken away by the cops? never, I was much too slick
lettered in high school sport? I was too cool for HS sports.
cried yourself to sleep? sure
played cops and robbers? don't think so.
played dolls? I had the Barbie Dreamhouse
sung karaoke? I shouldn't, but I have.
paid for a meal with coins only? I don't recall
done something you told yourself you wouldn’t? Lots of times
cheated on an exam? never got that kind of break
made prank phone calls? This is what having friends over in grade school was all about.
laughed until some sort of beverage came out of your nose? I've seen it happen, but never out of my own nose.
danced in the rain? To Every Rose Has Its Thorn
written a letter to Santa Claus? I'm sure.
watched the sunrise with someone you care about? No.
been kissed under the misteltoe? Maybe by a relative?
blown bubbles? to The Boy when he sits on the potty
gone ice skating? love it
been skinny dipping outdoors? ah, yes
had a nickname? Goldie, Bean Dip, Bahooba, Thankfully, none of them stuck
been to Africa? I wish!
eaten cookies for dinner? I'm sure that's happened once or twice.
been on TV? No
been in a car accident? Yes. None have been my fault.
favorite drink? pepsi
favorite alcohol? good beer
favorite vacation spot? I like the beach
favorite salad dressing? French and Blue
favorite pie? apple or pumpkin
favorite number? 7
favorite movie? On Golden Pond
favorite holiday? Memorial Day
favorite food? Just about anything.
favorite day of the week? Sunday
favorite brand of body wash? Just soap for me.
favorite toothpaste? Crest
favorite smell? A gardenia or freshly baked bread
Do you have any tattoos? i do.
body piercings? in my ears. my belly back when my belly was cute.
Do you drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4
What do you do to relax? read, watch a movie
How do you see yourself in 10 years? I can't even figure out what I'm going to do tomorrow.

No comments: