Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Get Computer Time

Do you have to wait until nap time or bed time to read your blog roll, check your email, or do your online grocery shopping? It's usually what's happening in my house that allows me time to get online and post to my blogs. But every once in a while I check in to work email or upload photos with The Boy on my lap.

I can typically spend a few minutes on the laptop, if the main part of the screen is taken up with a You Tube video of old Sesame Street clips, particularly ones that have Elmo in a starring role. In the future I may use this as an alternative to buying dvds to buy time while I make dinner, etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This may be a helpful resource for you for The Boy as you work!

http://www.sesameworkshop.org/podcasts/

Anonymous said...

Probably not cost effective... but get a 2nd monitor... and run dual monitors!