Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thrifty mama

In the process of creating a blog for my family, I found that I really enjoyed writing, taking pictures, and filling our family and friends in on our adventures, and now I'd like to fill the world in on these same adventures. Which is why I created this new blog.

The Husband and I live together with our 18 month old boy in the Twin Cities metro area. We enjoy finding ourselves exploring the cities, and discovery new things to keep us busy.

The boy is having a wonderful summer shoveling sand at Square Lake, picking out sugar snap peas at the St. Paul Farmer's Market, helping his mom and dad to take care of the yard, spending mornings at the MN Zoo, and many more adventures that I plan to tell you about here.

Our family is also dabbling in a social movement known to most as The Compact. We have a slightly modified version that we are following, and are often finding ourselves, diverting from the plan. I am hoping that this log will help us to comply with our pledge whole-heartedly, but one can never tell.

No comments: