Friday, August 8, 2008

Weeknight Recipe: BLTs

I'm sure that you don't need a recipe to make BLTs, but I thought that this could serve as a good reminder for an easy weeknight meal. I pick our tomatoes fresh from the garden and I add cheese (everything is better with cheese). For The Boy's sandwich I add a slice of veggie cheese. This week, he picked his sandwich apart and ate the contents separate and was much happier with the raspberries I offered, but it's worth a try... especially with the fresh tomatoes this time of year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another good quick meal is french toast made with the texas toast bread. Nice and thick and yummy. Top with either healthy strawberries or my favorite maple syrup.

Sara said...

French toast sounds like a great meal. In fact, we often have "breakfast" for dinner... it's quick easy, and tasty!